Portraits of Progress, our flagship event this year, brings the top firms in the industry to the door step of LSE, giving students a platform to network, and explore, alongside the panel, what it really means to be a Women in Business.
Special thanks to Ashanti Omkar. Omark is a London based BBC radio presenter and is the brainchild behind Omkari Consultancy. She has worked as a consultant with many multinationals before her media career, as a corporate data warehousing consultant, for prestigious corporate companies such as Oracle, SAP Business Objects, Pepsi Co and The Hilton Group.
Thanks also to our panelists who discussed the "glass ceiling" for women at work and work-life balance during the evening:
- Mandy Macqueen, Director at PwC
- Alexandra Tirlea, Asset and Wealth Management analyst at Deutsche Bank
- Virginia Khoo, Executive Director in IBD at J.P. Morgan
- Melissa Chatterjee, Executive Director at Goldman Sachs Private Wealth management at Goldman Sachs
- Francisca van Dijken, Head Emerging Ultra High Net Worth EMEA at Citi
- Karen Frank, IBD, MD and Co-Head of EMEA Financial Sponsors Group at Barclays
- Almila Arikan, VP in the Global Product Management division and the Trade Finance and Supply Chain sub-group at RBS